Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the www.beekeepersnaturals.com website (the “Site”) operated by Beekeeper’s Naturals Inc. (“Beekeeper’s”). By accessing and using this Site for any purpose you agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) and any amendments hereto. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may not use the Site. Beekeeper’s reserves the right to modify and amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without formal notice to you. We will post any such modifications and amendments on the Site and recommend that you regularly review these Terms and Conditions for any such modifications and amendments.
The Site may make available certain data, research, news, statistics, stories, photographs, opinions, advice, views, materials, recommendations or other information (collectively, the “Information”) that Beekeeper’s has prepared itself or that has been independently obtained by other services, individuals and third party providers, including news wires, statistics providers, journalists, authors and other providers (collectively, the “Information Providers”). Beekeeper’s does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness of, timeliness or otherwise endorse, the Information contained on the Site or distributed by Beekeeper’s or any Information Providers.
The Information on the Site is for informational purposes only, and no warranty is made that the Information is error-free. The Information is not intended as health or medical advice and is not and is not intended as a substitute for health or medical advice from your physician or other healthcare provider. Do not use the Information on the Site to treat any disease or condition. The products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always speak to a medical professional about your medical issues and consult your health care provider before commencing any health related programs. Reliance on any information provided on this Site or provided by Beekeeper’s is solely at your own risk.
Any Information expressed or made available by the Information Providers or other third parties, including any other user of Beekeeper’s, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of Beekeeper’s. Neither Beekeeper’s nor any Information Provider guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its fitness for any particular purpose. In many instances, the information available through Beekeeper’s represents the opinions and judgments of the respective Information Provider. Beekeeper’s neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on the Site or distributed by Beekeeper’s. Under no circumstances will Beekeeper’s be liable for any loss or damage caused by a user’s reliance on information obtained through the Site or distributed by Beekeeper’s. It is the responsibility of the user to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through the Site or distributed by Beekeeper’s. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content. By accessing the Site, you agree not to redistribute the information found within.
Ownership of Content and Limitations on Use
The material, software, information, data and other content contained on this Site, including all text, graphics, images and video (the “Content”) is owned or licensed by Beekeeper’s and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Trademarks, logos and service marks (the “Marks”) displayed on the Site are the property of Beekeeper’s and/or other third parties that may own such Marks.
Content and other materials received through Beekeeper’s may be used for your personal, non-commercial use only. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate the Content and other materials received through Beekeeper’s to anyone, including but not limited to others in the same company or organization, without the express prior written consent of Beekeeper’s.
Links to Third Party Sites
Various links may be provided on this Site to third party sites. Beekeeper’s is not responsible for the operation or use of any information contained on such third party sites nor the activities of such third party sites.
You agree to comply with all applicable laws and these Terms and Conditions when using the Site, and specifically agree not to:
(i) upload, distribute, submit or link to viruses or any other malicious code;
(ii) use any deice, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction being conducted on the Site;
(iii) take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
(iv) use the Site to do anything that is unlawful, misleading, malicious or discriminatory;
(v) misrepresent your identity;
(vi) submit information or content that is false, misleading, illegal, or promotes conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability; and
(vii) submit information or content that is defamatory, discriminatory, offensive, hateful, racist, threatening or pornographic.
Beekeeper’s reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Site or any related services, at any time for convenience, or for any other reason (including without limitation in the event of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions as determined by Beekeeper’ in its sole discretion) without notice and without liability.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: (I) THE USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT, SERVICES, OR PROGRAMS FOUND THEREON ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS; AND (II) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EACH OF BEEKEEPER’S, ITS AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, LICENSORS AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES AND RELATED PARTIES (COLLECTIVELY, THE “BEEKEEPER’S PARTIES”), DOES NOT MAKE ANY, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, TERMS, CONDITIONS AND ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO MANY MATTER HEREUNDER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR FREEDOM FROM INFECTIONS OR VIRUSES.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, SHALL THE BEEKEEPER’S PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER PERTAINING TO THIS SITE AND YOUR USE OF IT. IN NO EVENT WILL BEEKEEPER’S BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES RESULTING FROM ANY TAX DECISIONS YOU MAKE AS A RESULT OF ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE OR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY BEEKEEPER’S.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless each of the Beekeeper’s Parties from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including without limitation reasonable legal fees, resulting from or relating to: (i) any matter regarding your access to or use of the Site or anything thereon; and (ii) your breach of any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
You agree to use best efforts to cooperate with Beekeeper’s in the defence of any such matter. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
You have 30 days to return your product once you receive your order. The product must be unopened with the original seals on the container.
We will refund you within 15 days from the time that we receive your return.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Beekeeper’s regarding your use of the Site and supersede any previous agreement between you and Beekeeper’s pertaining to the subject matter hereof. These Terms and Conditions are personal to you and you may not assign your rights or obligations to anyone. We may discontinue or change Beekeeper’s, or its availability to you, at any time. You agree that these Terms and Conditions, as well as any and all claims arising from them will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario, without reference to conflict or choice of law principles. You agree that the jurisdiction and venue for any legal proceeding relating to these Terms and Conditions shall be in the appropriate courts located in the City of Toronto. If any of the provisions (or parts thereof) contained in these Terms and Conditions are determined to be void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such determination will not affect the remaining provisions or parts thereof contained herein. We do not warrant or imply that the Site or materials on it are appropriate for use outside Canada.
If you have any questions about the terms, please contact us.
Beekeeper’s Naturals Refer-a-Friend Program
- Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is defined as a purchase made at https://beekeepersnaturals.com/ or https://beekeepersnaturals.ca/ by a person (a "Referred Customer") who arrives to our website by clicking your Refer-a-Friend program link. You are limited to one Qualified Referral for each Referred Customer; in other words, additional/repeat purchases made by a Referred Customer are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals.
- Referred Customer. The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person (for example, by using a different email address). The Referred Customer must be a first time customer in order for the Referrer to earn a referral reward.
- Referral Rewards. For you to earn referral rewards as a Referrer, the Referred Customer must complete an order greater than $25 in total value, minus all fees including taxes, discounts, shipping, returns, chargebacks, fraudulent payments, and/or other 3rd party fees. Additionally, the Referred Customer must be a first time customer and not have purchased from our website before in order for the Referrer to earn a referral reward for such purchase.
- Reward Payments. Rewards are payable in increments of $10. The maximum Qualified Referrals earned per calendar year may be no more than 50 Qualified Referrals. As a Referrer, you are responsible for any and all tax liability resulting from Referral Rewards.
- Eligibility. Eligibility is limited to individuals only. Beekeeper's Refer-a-Friend Program cannot be used by businesses for affiliate lead generation as determined in Beekeeper's sole discretion
- No Spam. You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam" under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from Beekeeper's Refer-a-Friend program.
- Right to Close Accounts. Beekeeper's reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Referrer and/or Referred Customer and to request proper payment if the Referrer and/or Referred Customer attempts to use the Beekeeper's Refer-a-Friend program in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
- Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. Beekeeper's reserves the right to cancel the Refer-a-Friend Program or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. Any unclaimed referral rewards will be forfeited at that time.