Bees are crucial to the health of our planet.
That’s why we do things differently.
Sustainability is our number one priority, which is why we work hard to ensure our bees are happy and healthy.
- We are dedicated to sustainable beekeeping. We never overharvest from our hives, we never feed our bees anything but their own products, and we are careful to ensure that our green apiaries are remote and far from harmful chemicals.
- Since honey bees can forage up to 5 miles in any direction from their hive, we commit to 3rd party pesticide testing to make extra sure that our hives and our remedies are pesticide-free.
- We also partner with two of the leading bee research institutions to raise awareness and support pollinator protection, The University of California Davis Honey Bee Research Facility and the Canadian Bee Research Fund. We also donate 10% of the profits from our apparel line to support these charity partners and their crucial work.
You can get in on this!
Although bees are on the decline, there is still time to save them... but they need your support! If everyone (including you) could adopt these simple yet hugely beneficial practices, the bees would be a lot better off:
- avoid pesticides (on your food + your lawn)
- plant organic flowers anywhere you can (to provide a clean food source + safe habitat).
Easy squeezy, right? And don’t forget, spreading the word is so important. The bees can’t advocate for themselves, so we’re the ones who have to speak up for them.